Saturday 18 May 2013

Daddy Ein and Mama EAT~!

It’s been a weird morning. So far anyway. There’s a kid who I woke up next to, though she was still asleep. She woke up when I fell to the ground. ‘I’m the child of Ein’ which is weird as fuck in my opinion.
    “So kid. Where’d you come from?”
    “Mummy EAT!”
    “EAT? Thought she can’t have children.”
    “Well where do you think I came from silly?!”
    “I think you came from the village, snuck into my room, and went to sleep next to me.”
    “Noooo~ I came from mummy EAT’s tummy! Kind lady Willow show’d me the way here!”
    Wondering about how she came to be, I eat my toast. Good toast this is, raisin toast with melted butter. Though, I shouldn’t trail off who this kid might be, or why I still have these clothes on still. There’s a market place in town, so I should head there if I’m to get anywhere. “So. How old are you kid?”
     “6 and a half~!”
     Guess she needs a name. “Your name is now Penny, squirt.” Aw man, her hair looks so cute ruffled up. Oh, you might be wondering what she looks like? Well, I’ll start at her hair. She has long bed head Auburn hair, her eyes are of the color brown, and her dress is just a yellow dropping singlet. Fits her like a dress.
     “Geez daddy Ein! I’m not that young!”
     “Yeah yeah... Sure sure...” After finishing off my bread and brushing off my hands, I pick up Penny and put her up to rest on my shoulders. Surprisingly she isn’t really that heavy, more like a bag of books heavy really. With her on my shoulders, I set off out of the Inn and into the town. The town was fairly normal, like a medieval town. Just, without the sickness and the poor people begging for food and money. How they survived for so long, I don’t really know. But at least I can gather supplies whilst I’m here. But what’s odd, is that even for a quiet and kind town, they sell weapons and armor. I guess even if you’re peaceful, you have to fight for food. Well, I decided to visit the tailor first, get myself some new clothing.
      “Welcome to Insightful Clothing!” A woman rushed up to me as she noticed I came in. “How may we help you today sir?”
      “I’d like some clothing for myself and my daughter here. Something light and easy to travel in.”
      “We may have just the thing for you!” Grabbing my hand, she pulls me off into a more deeper part of the shop, where all of the clothing are. What’s more the sign says ‘Father
Daughter clothing’ the woman passes me a pile of clothing as I get Penny onto the floor. “Here! Some clothing for you and your daughter!”
       Taking the clothing, Penny follows me into the changing room. Seeing as she’s only 6 and a half, I guess I’m gonna have to be by her side a lot. Going through the clothing, I notice one piece of clothing. A Chinese Tai-Chi outfit. Though, it was small enough for Penny, and pink. Giving it to her, she undresses and gets into her new clothing. Though of course, I looked away from her as she was getting dressed, I had to look through the other clothing. The other piece was a yellow tux. As weird as it is, I had no choice but to wear it. As soon as I unbuttoned my jacket, it vanished away, changing into yellow gloves, revealing a yellow singlet with dog tags. Thinking about this awesome new look, I decide to give the yellow tux back.
        “So, did you like your choice?” Creepy enough, the woman was there to ask me, as if she was just standing there. I give her the clothing back and ask how much the Tai-Chi outfit was “Oh, we don’t have many customers down here, so you can just pay us whatever you have!”
        “That’s... Gonna be a problem. I don’t really have any money...”
      “Oh that’s fine then~... WE’LL JUST TAKE THE GIRL” Oh shit, things got freaky. She just turned into a weird robotic thing. Eyes all red, her hands just turned into long metal claw hands. Yeah, fuck this.
      “Um, hey. One thing before you do anything... FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER!” Picking up Penny, I run off through the store, and oh my god that thing can be fast. DOORDOORDOORDOORDOORDOORDOOR OUT, CLOSE, FUCKING STAY IN THERE YOU SON A- WHOLE TOWN IS ROBOTS, FUCK THIS.

I got out alive with Penny. They seemed to have stopped chasing after us once outside the gate into the Willow Tree lands. Though they were scary as all fucking shit. Their skin just tore off as all sorts of things started growing on them, like fungi or something. Then... It was like the Transformers came to life. But with some kind of mental illness. I checked up on how Penny was doing, and she wasn’t phased by this at all. If at anything, she thought they were never normal looking. URK- I hear her again! You’re staying on my back Penny, better hug on for your life!

I made it to the Willow Lady again. Penny got off my back and ran to her, hugging her as if she was her mother. Though I kept my distance, just to keep safe. “Willow female.” I greet with a bow.
      “Human male.” Her tone seemed more upbeat. As if her sad thoughts were washed away. By something. “Did you. Find him.”
      “No. I only came across a village, from which I was accompanied by Penny. Later the town turned, trying to take Penny away.”
      “You were. Brave for. A human.”
      “I take pride in what I do.”
      “Daddy Ein ran so fast to protect me!”
      “I see. Human you. May stay. Here for. The night.”
      “Thank you, Willow.”

No comments:

Post a Comment