Friday 17 May 2013

Slender dudes, Wooden females, and a village!


“BURN BEFORE THE FEET OF YOUR GODDESS DISCORDIA!” Yeah, fuck you too woman. My shirt is just dirt-
     Oh my god, it just flashed up like a lightbulb and changed into an army uniform. Blue rope, techy. Oh, a corporal, nice. Australian uniform too, just what I like!
      “Oi! You idiot! Get here before she burns your down!” I have no other leads! So I make my way to the person of which wants me over there, I dive and land on the wooden floor behind him as he closes the door. “Are you fucking nuts?! If Discordia saw you, she would of feasted on you immediately!” The screams of everyone running around and the fire doesn’t help your argument.
        “Aaaaaaand?” I get up, dust myself off. “Just because she’s big and scary doesn’t make her the god. Got a sword anywhere? I haven’t hit something in awhile.” With a look of disapproval, he just goes up stairs, later bringing back a black sword.
        “Aim for wherever you can hit.” And he just gave me the sword. Oh, you’re wondering about his appearance? As strange as it was, he was a 6 foot man wearing a tux. He was bald and had no facial hair, his fingers long and slender. Though, not long enough that they’re just all bone. Everyone, stay alive long enough for me to ward this thing off.
        “Every kid is aimed for this man.” Holding this sword in my right hand, I pat his right arm with my left hand and run out. The sword isn’t really that heavy, but it’s all I got now. “BURNBURNBURNBURNBURNBURNBURN!” Different this ti- oh it’s a minion. Oh, I see it, an unwilling minion. Tears just running down the poor thing’s face. OFF goes your head! And wow, this thing is SHARP. And it’s just come to me that I’m thinking of everything in all types of perspectives. Man, that’d be confusing if I was to ever write this down. I mean like, it makes more sense than writing whilst you’re fighting, unless you have arms growing out of your nipp- JEBUS ALL MIGHTY WHAT IN THE NAME OF ZAMORAK IS THAT?!
        It’s just, staring at me. Amazing since it’s calming me even in this fire. It’s like some abomination that has a tree growing inside of it. Though, it’s like she has some kind of family connection to me in some weird way. OH FUCKING SHIT, SHE’S BURNING! OW FUCK SHE’S HOT! NO, LIKE COAL BURNING TO THE CORE HOT! Welp, after a short while of her burning and me getting the fire off my clothing, I realised that this fire hasn’t ended. I’m starting to think of the illusion effect that only powerful entities can pull off. Then again, didn’t she mention her name was ‘Discordia’? That also translate to the Greek Goddess ‘Eris’ who is the ‘Goddess of Discord.’ But then again, Discordia has been a name I always called her. Man, every minute this gets stranger and stranger. Well, seconds should I say.
        “BURNHUMANBURNHUMANBURNHUMAN” Though if this was based off my mind... “GURHHH” Then wouldn’t I be married? Ah, I’ll find that out later. For now, I have to run out of these flames and into whatever place it is next. I hope they can live for awhile without the flames going away. Even if it is an illusion.

It took me awhile to get over my fear of the fire and jump through, but I just seemed to black out as something hit me hard on the head. What’s going on now? Well I’m in a forest filled with Willow Trees. The ground is just covered in burnt black leaves. Makes me just want to cry forever, hate every bit of humanity for decaying such a beauty. Though, I can’t help but admire what humanity has created. Willow Trees.
        “iweepiweepiweepiweeiweepiweep.” And there goes my ears, perking up like a dog’s. Oh, and where’s my sword? I’ll probably have to stick to what I know of Tai-chi. Which isn’t much. Anyway, yeah, I track down the voice source as it’s continued words are ‘iweepiweepiweepiweep.’ So, I hid behind the closest Willow tree to see where the noise was coming from. A pale woman, wearing a black elegant dress. She had a crown made of wood, all black like the Willow Trees. Though, her dress isn’t like the skin-tigh elegant dresses, it was one of the poofy ones. Like a true elegant dress.
        “Who is. There.” Her voice seems very monotone... But I do as she says, and I step out from behind the Willow Tree.
       “I am Ein, a human exploring this world for EAT.”
       “Human. Sit.”
       Again, to save my butt, I go by her commands.
       “Why are. You truly. Here.”
       “I do not know. But I myself would like to know.”
       “Discordia. Yes?”
       “She is my current target yes.”
       This leaves her thinking for a moment, pondering about... Something.
       “A goddess. Made out. Of wood. She controls. Even me.”
       “Though you seem much less insane, more beautiful.”
       “I suggest. Running. He shall. Help.”
       “The rational question would be ‘Who?’, But I shall not ask anymore. Thank you.” And I left quietly, only hearing a slight ‘Fear him. Not.’ From under her breath. Well, seeing as how I won’t get out of this forest in just a day, I might as well set up camp when I get further away.

It’s been days, the nights are even more scary. Though, during the day I can find some kind of guy just running around... All I could make out was a long scarf and a... Trilby maybe? Either way, that dude looked like he was going somewhere, so I didn’t stop him. Should of though, since I keep missing him everytime he comes through. But, I’ve been thinking over what the woman said to me alot. ‘He shall help’ … Whatever that means anyway. The only person who’s helped me so far was that tall slender dude. Though he was really sane, looked at me when I wanted to go out and fight that thing. My army uniform is still on too, dunno why though. What’s even more, I haven’t the need to shower or anything. What is this strange land of fantasy?

I’ve managed to track this guy down. Lead me to a town FULL of people! Though, it’s strange. Didn’t she say that the Wooden Female that I saw was a goddess? Meaning, she must of been the ruler of everything. This place looks like it hasn’t been attacked in what... 90 years or so? You have your kids running around and everything! Oh. Some have noticed me... Women, that is. They seem to be coming out towards me.

I was accepted in, they asked me why I was ‘Out in the reaches of Willow,’ so I gave them the whole story of how I got here. They were nice enough to give me a room in the inn, and a feast fit for a king! Though, I asked about the male wearing the Scarf and the Trilby. Their response was “Rapture” I hope to discover more in the morning anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment