Thursday 2 May 2013

Starting out


Sitting against a tree, wondering where my life just went. Wondering why I’m up against this tree. All I remember was taking a walk to get some hot chips from the truck stop, but I was stopped at the big old tree on the way there. A female with blue hair and a blue dress... Oh shit.
    I look across to see the same female, just laying on my arm, her head resting lightly on my shoulders. And then it just hit me. Like a solid brick formed out of air. I lost my virginity to a stranger. Well hey, ‘least Jordan Dooling has nothing on me. Wait, mind. Scribble that out, he’s a bad example of anything. Not that I hate him or anything. It’s just. Fuck it.
    Oh shit, she’s waking up! Oh shit I just noticed I’m not wearing anything! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
    “Good morning pet,” the blue haired girl stretched, “confused? Don’t be. You’re mine now, and that’s all that matters.” She proceeds to push herself up, throwing some clothes onto me. “Get yourself dressed, matters of science are at hands,” she pauses before continuing, looking into my eyes. Ya’know that feeling you get when someone looks at you directly in the eyes, and your heart just fucking SINKS? Yeah, that happened. “And your life. I forgot to mention that. Dunno when she’ll arrive.”
    Who arrives? Fuck it, getting dressed. Pretty snazzy clothing. Mad Scientist outfit, I like it. I mean like, when someone gives you a white scientist trench coat and you don’t even know them. It’s a kind thought. But the people studied the periodic table know that kindness kills. … Ah what the hell, I’d let this kind of kindness kill.
      Anyway, she seemed to have walked off in the direction of my house, walking down the gravel alleyway. Funny having these kinds of alleyways, ‘least it separates this little town from big cities. Not that we’re far from a city anyway. Like what, hour ‘n a half? Why am I rambling to myself while walking, following a girl who I don’t even know. … I guess she is kinda sexy...
      I mean like, just look at those legs, and that body. Oh my sweet lord, if this wasn’t what you call a lucky break, then I dunno what is. Ohp, she’s looking at me. Quickly, act fast you fool! “Uhm, how’s the weather?” Yeah, no wonder you were gonna die a virgin.
        “You don’t really look like the kind of human I’d want as my personal pet. But you’ll do. I guess I can explain why I’m dragging you with me,” oh dear sweet lord of the high aboves, why is that giggle so cute? “I’m sure you’re a smart enough human to know what fears are. They reside everywhere, under your bed, outside your window... Oh the list goes on. Though to put down to the basics, some fears need servants. You, my little pet, are my personal servant that will do everything I want. Unless you don’t want to live anymore.” Well. That changes EVERYTHING.
        Standing there in silence, in the middle of a gravel alleyway. I just can’t help but stare into those eyes. What is she really meaning? I know about the fears, the main fears in fact. EAT being my most feared. Wait a moment. Wait a moment off the gosh darn ticket to Alpacanation. She looks just like the camper from that internet novel. Oh please let this all be a dream. I don’t wanna go through endless suffering from a Marionette. That’d be horrible.
         So, it seems after some time of walking we’ve stopped off at my house. Why we’re here, I dunno. But whilst we are here, I’m gonna just play with my dog for awhile. He’s so cute and fluffy, creamy color, kelpy. His name’s Barney, cute little guy. Really friendly too. Though, last time I fought with him around was then some guys were going to hurt him. I kinda just, lost control of my entire body and mind. Next thing I knew, they were bleeding and running away. Maybe I was fear itself during then? Huh, sounds like a crappy fanfiction.
          “Stop playing with your pet and get over here.” It seemed like she’d been waiting for awhile, tapping her foot like that. Gods, she’s probably younger than me. Though, I’m taller than most people in my age group. If she’s younger than me, and I tapped that. Does that make me, myself, a pedo? I really need to get my facts straight at times. “You’re really good wasting time aren’t you?” Oh, that’ right. I send Barney off to go back into the main backyard of the house. There’s two backyards that we have. One with grass and the garden, the next where I am gravel. Just pure gravel, and that big shed there.
           As soon as he scampered off to the main yard, I locked the gate and accompanied the blue haired girl. Now looking properly, she has opened the shed up by herself. Sure, I was able to do that when I was young. But without any effort? I must seem like a blubbering idiot, well not blubbering as I haven’t said anything that really good. “Where are we going?” There, something good for once. Normally you never shut up!
             “We’re entering a doorway. I’m sure you’ve heard of them. All we have to do is cross over and we’ll be at our destination.” Oh dear sweet lord, there’s that giggle again. It’s as if that one giggle of hers puts me into a restraint. “It’ll take some time though. But one thing before we enter. Don’t get your head smashed in.”

No comments:

Post a Comment