Friday 3 May 2013

The plot thickens.


Walking... Walking... Walking... I think I have a blister. Man, I haven’t walked for so long in my life. Though, to be honest I don’t feel hungry in the slightest. And what exactly is this doorway? It’s just been a long ass hallway, and what about my head being smashed in? Maybe I’ll just hum some kind of tune to pass the time. That works, doesn’t?
       Hmm... I can’t think of any- oh I got it. Maybe she’ll like it to? Well, I guess it’s just singing, but it works either way. “When I was a little filly... Galloping blaze overtook my village...” Yeah, that was stupid.
        “So they shipped me off to the orphanage.” Oh. Well I guess she knows the song. “I suggest if you want to pass the time, talk to me.” Can I mention that I want to marry this female? Sure, that’s abit weird seeing as how I’ve never met her. But my god is she perfect.
         “I guess if I can talk with you. Mind explaining this all to me?”
         “Glad to see you’re not shy. But I guess I can explain it to you. I need a test subject. But not just any. I need one that would resent against the others and myself. After spying on you for some months, I learned you were perfect. You feared them, but you weren’t afraid of telling them they weren’t real.” A giggle? Really? This is serious, be serious. “You even ran after what you thought was the Slenderman. Foolish, but brave. Your fists were clenched so hard.” Oh. That.
          That time was kinda funny. It was dark out, obviously, and I took a walk to blow off some steam from a heated argument with my family. Naturally, I’d walk over to the restaurant to order myself some dinner. I mean like, you just had an argument with your family, it’s not like you’re gonna get fed. But, anyway. I would naturally go to the restaurant we had in town, but I felt like going for a hiking trip until morning. Something to get some exercise for once. I had gotten my no-battery flashlight, it’s a cool thing. All you do is flip something, and then the thing on the bottom comes out. Then you just press it in alot and it charges up. I used it to find my way into the forest nearby, just off the levibank. Through some time hiking around there, I saw what I thought was Slenderman. And my first reaction, was to sock that bitch in the face. So I ran at the most fastest pace that my legs could handle, jumped, aaaaaand hit a tree. Amazingly enough, it was enough force to knock down the entire tree. Hurt my hand though.
          “Tell me. Who are you?”
          “You shouldn’t ask something you cannot run faster than.”
          “Cannot run faster than...?” That’s really a stumpin- You can’t run faster than you EAT. Shit, what. That means she’s EAT? Well, I just found out who I’m afraid of. “You’re a bitch, you know that?” Sorry, the moment called for it.
          “Being controlled by your greatest fear. Weird, isn’t? Though like I said, I needed a test subject.”
          “For what?”
          “A portal. It leads to another world where all the fears, including myself, are different in every way. We are more feared than loved. There are never any willing servants or cults. A perfect world. Though, I don’t know if it’s a one-way trip or not. I would like to- Ah, there it is.”
          I was enjoying your British voice damn it. How long have we been walking anyway? 4 hours? I lost track after 10 seconds. These doorway things aren’t very forgiving are they? Oh, what EAT found? A door. Leads somewhere though. A room full of wires and test tubes. I guess the average science room. Well, a messy one. ‘Least the papers aren’t everywhere.
          “Test subject, woohoo~ Over here~” Oh, now she’s adding a seducing tone to her voice. Perfect. Well, it seems this portal thing is just a big black hole. Except, it’s not sucking anything in. It’s just kinda... Floating there. “This is the portal I was talking about. When you enter through, well. I don’t know what will happen. I want you write down everything that you find there. That is. If you can make it back.” She walks up, closer to my body, laying a hand on my chest. “And if you make it back, I’ll be sure to give you extra fun.”
           “That’s enough of a promise for me.” Move EAT out of the way, back up abit. “I’ll make sure that notepad will be completely full if I find one, sweetheart.” Stupid line said. Run, jump, spin around. “Bang bang!” And I’ve entered!”
            Weird, the transition process seems to be a void of black. Whoa. Someone just went went past me in a motorcycle. Man, I need to get myself one of them. Probably a harley or some- GROUND.
             “BURN BURN!” The voice of... A woman?
             Oh god.
             Oh god no.

No comments:

Post a Comment